Pigmentation, most popularly known as the hyperpigmentation is the dark spot or dark patches on the skin. These patches can be large and small. They can be easily concealed through makeup but would we not get rid of this dark spot if possible? Pigmentation is not harmful at all but definitely, they affect the self-esteem and the confidence level. There are thousands of natural ways to get rid of pigmentation and here in this article we have listed down the more effective and efficient ones. So, have a read.
- Take 1 tbsp of Aloe Vera jelly and mix it with ½ tbsp of honey. Apply the mixture to the affected area on your face, wait for 10 minutes and rinse off with water.
- Honey can also be mixed with lemon juice. Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice and mix it with 1 tbsp of honey. Apply the pack on pigmentation, keep it for 10 minutes and rinse with water.
- Raw onion and potato are also very effective remedies for pigmentation. Take a slice of potato or onion and rub it on the affected area. Keep it for 15 minutes and then wash off with normal water.
- Lemon juice is another good home remedy for pigmentation. Just squeeze the lemon, collect the juice and apply it with a cotton ball on the pigmentation area to leave for 15 minutes before washing off.
- Cucumber is a very good natural remedy for hyperpigmentation. Take a cucumber slice and rub it on the face. That’s it.
- Sandalwood is a very old medicine that has an antiseptic property which is why it is not just useful for pigmentation rather acne, scars etc. are also better handled by it.