Green tea is a very healthy drink compared to all other tea and coffee which can help you stay away from various diseases. So, we all should drink green tea regularly. While many of us are aware of the health benefits of green tea, many might not know the magical benefits of drinking green tea and therefore we have discussed here the health benefits of green tea.
- Green tea is good for heart. It contains calcium channel blockers, 10 beta-blocking compounds while also has the ACE-inhibiting property and all these compounds altogether ensure a good health.
- Green tea can also help you stay safe from type 2 diabetes. As per the study, it is known to reduce the blood sugar level which lessens the risk of developing type-2 diabetes.
- This tea is filled with various kinds of antioxidants and this reduces the risk of several cancers including prostate cancer, breast cancer and colorectal cancer.
- Green tea also contains amino acid L-theanine and this compound along with caffeine is very helpful for brain function.
- Green tea is just perfect for obesity. Yes, green tea increases the metabolism rate and thus the fat burning process too is accelerated. So, it can help you in weight loss.
- Catechins in green tea prevent the growth of bacteria and other viruses thus save us from several diseases. It also improves the dental health and reduces bad breath.