Lemongrass oil is extracted from the dry lemongrass which is a very useful herb. Lemongrass oil is mainly used in cooking for its sweet and lemony smell but also has multiple health benefits.
Lemongrass oil is an antiseptic, antipyretic, astringent and has anti-inflammatory property, anti-fungal property which makes it important to cure several diseases.
- It reduces depression. So, if you are suffering from high depression, be it related to career, family or anything else, add few drops of tea or coffee and drink it.
- Its antipyretic property says that this is highly effective to bring down the high fever.
- All kind of external wounds is treated wonderfully by this lemongrass oil.
- Not just external rather internal wounds too can be treated by this oil. Lemongrass oil has anti-microbial property which helps to reduce severe diseases like malaria, typhoid, pox, stomach, urinary tracts etc.
- The most effective use of lemongrass oil is to relieve pain such as a headache, muscle cramp, pain in joints is greatly treated by this herb oil.
- Skin and hair health to is highly enhanced by the regular uses of lemongrass oil. It will help you own a healthy glowing skin while it prevents hair loss as well.
You can use it as deodorant instead of an expensive deodorant.